Thursday 25 September 2008

Assessment objectives

- AO1: Key ConceptsThis objective is OK, as we used it last year, however i can improve by practicing on my independent study, to see what else I can add in.

- AO2: Wider ContextI will read Media Guardian on a regular basis as well as reading newspapers, which I already do.

- AO3.2: Comparing and Accounting for similarities and differencesI will practice by comparing at least 2 texts a week, and will bring the rest of the assessment objectives in my answer. Then I can see what my targets would be.

-AO3.1: Issues/Debates/TheoriesI will research over the internet different theories and theorists that I will need to use in the future. I will also look at blogs from last year and read a variety of books.- AO5: Research TechniquesI will start to broaden my techniques my reading books

No comments: